Wednesday, May 9, 2007

I am a chocolate strawberry cupcake.


Tasty, yes, photogenic, not so much, unless you like human sized chocolate strawberry cupcakes. LOL!

So the pictures of the Sacramento Craft Mafia have me thinking I best be RUNNING to the nearest weight watcher's meeting. I am a pink brown and black dumpling! But clever with a glue gun, right? ha ha ha! This time of year just sucks because the weather is so beautiful, and I just run around sneezing, red nosed, red cheeked and practically narcoleptic from the allergy drugs I take. I take zyrtec which does work, but I am seriously so groggy and sleepy if I close my eyes I am out. Every year I do the same complaining and every year is just the same. It is a fricken curse and Nature is my undeserving foe! sucky.

2 comments:

Claire said...

Ummm, in my mind a choc stawberry human cupcake sounds FABULOUS!

And I am sucking up to the weight watchers gods, too. Oh and the gym gods. Bah! No fun, but I have a 10 year reunion coming up and a hot cocktail dress to get back into.

Can't be rockin' the matronly look at the reunion!

RedDiabla said...

Hey look! A blog! Welcome to blogstown...it's sometimes very addicting.