Sunday, May 6, 2007

Ignition Blog-for you and yours!


So, yesterday I was lucky enough to be asked to participate in the very first "Handmade Parade". It was such a great time with many of our Sacramento Craft Mafia members as well as some amazing crafters from outlying areas. The array of talent was truly amazing and inspiring! After talking to several participants, I was encouraged to step up my game so to speak and join the world of blogging. I am not sure what benefit I will reap from doing this, but I think like joining the Sacramento Craft Mafia and some of the events I have done this too will if nothing else serve as great networking. So...here I am, world of internet blogging...another place with my name on it!

1 comment:

Phulu Designs said...

I'm glad to hear that HP was so much fun. I can't wait to hear about it tomorrow at the SCM meeting. You know, I used to be a hard core blogger. I don't know what happened, but I'm hoping that I can pick it up again.

Oh, and isn't decopauge just the greatest? My "Scary Carry" which I am currently working on, is a decopauge project too.